- The June issue of Fine Art Connoisseur magazine features one of Michelle's paintings.
- The April issue of Southwest Art Magazine features an article on Michelle's paintings. You can read the article online here.
- Michelle will be giving a demonstration at the Portrait Society of America's 2013 The Art of the Portrait Conference in Atlanta April 25th-28th. An interview with Michelle, and other Portrait Society faculty, is in the current February/March issue of International Artist Magazine. An article Michelle wrote for the Portrait Society Conference Insider on her approach to painting can be read here.
- Michelle will be giving a painting demonstration at the Second Annual Plein Air Convention in Monterrey, CA on April 12th.
- Michelle will have a painting in the American Miniatures show and sale at Settlers West Galleries Tucson, AZ. Paintings will be sold by draw during the opening reception February 9th.
" A New Life " 6x8 (Sold)
- Michelle's paintings are part of the Putney Painters & Friends group exhibition at the Legacy Gallery Scottsdale, AZ Opening January 31st.
An article on the show appears in the January issue of American Art Collector magazine.
- Michelle's paintings are part of a group show at M Gallery of Fine Art. An article on the show is in the February issue of American Art Collector magazine.
- Michelle's paintings will be part of the Holiday Small Works show at InSight Gallery, Fredericksburg, TX, November 16th through December 22nd.
- Michelle will have two paintings exhibited at the American Art Invitational at Saks Galleries, Denver, CO, November 9th through December 31st.
- Michelle will be doing a painting demonstration at M Gallery of Fine Art's Star Studded Art Extravaganza in Charleston, SC November 1st. An article on the event is in the November issue of American Art Collector.
- Michelle wrote an article for the Oil Painters of America Blog click here to read the article.
- Michelle's paintings will be part of the gallery artists Fall Show at InSight Gallery, September 1 - 24.
" Mariah " (Sold)
" A moment's Glance "
- Michelle will be teaching a 3 day workshop at The Scottsdale Artists' School Nov 3,4,& 5.
- Michelle will be giving a one day demonstration at the Scottsdale Artist School Feb 1st, 2013 to coincide with the Putney Painters week at the school and the Putney Painters and Friends Exhibition at Legacy Gallery. Demonstration is 10:00AM - 3:00PM with a catered lunch included. Cost is $45. Proceeds to be donated back to the school in the form of student scholarships. To register for this special event, contact the school at (480) 990-1422.
- Michelle's drawings are featured in the book Sketchbook Confidential 2 now in bookstores.
Read an article on Michelle's art in the Spring issue of Artists On Art online art magazine.
- Two of Michelle's paintings were finalists in the March Bold Brush Painting Competition.
- Michelle and Susan Lyon will be giving a painting demonstration at the 2012 Portrait Society of America conference in Philadelphia, PA.
- An online article on Michelle's painting by Plein Air Magazine can be read here.
- The February issue of International Artist magazine features and interview with Michelle and other faculty members of the 2012 Portrait Society of America.
- The January issue of Art of the West magazine features an article on Michelle's paintings.
- Putney Painters and Friends group show at The Legacy Gallery. Opening reception, Thursday, January 19th, 7pm.
"A Walk in New England" 30x20
An article on the Putney Painters and Friends show is featured in the January issue of American Art Collector magazine.
- Michelle's painting "Peaceful" will be part of InSight Gallery's small works show that runs through December 31st.
- Michelle's painting "Blossoms and Porcelain" and drawing "Mother and Child" will be part of the Holiday Small Works Show at Legacy
Gallery. Paintings will be sold by draw at the opening reception, Thursday, December 8th 7-9pm.
- A step-by-step demonstration of Michelle's painting "Sherri" is featured in the Dec/Jan issue of International Artist Magazine.
- An overview of Michelle's solo exhibition at M Gallery of Fine Art is featured on Matthew D. Innis' blog, Underpaintings.
- A preview of Michelle's solo exhibition is featured in the September 2011 issue of American Art Collector.
- There will be a solo exhibition of Michelle's paintings at M
Gallery of Fine Art during the month of September, 2011.
- Michelle's painting "Mucha and Peonies" was awarded Best of Show in the Raymar Painting Competition in July. Her painting "Remembering Home" was chosen as one of the top 12 finalists.
- Several of Michelle's recent portraits are featured in the August issue of American Art Collector.
- Michelle is featured in American
Artist Magazine's current special Step-by-Step issue.
- Michelle's painting 'Morning Light'
is included in the group invitational exhibit, Private Spaces, at
Gallery of Fine Art in Charleston, SC.
- Michelle is now represtented in
Charleston, SC by M Gallery of Fine Art.
- Recent paintings will be available
Legacy Gallery for the "Traditional Impressions"
figure and still life group exhibition. Opening reception the evening
of Feb 17th.
"Reflection" (Sold) |
- Michelle's painting, "Autumn
Wildflowers," was a finalist winner in the December, 2010 FineArtViews
- Michelle was interviewed by Brian Sherwin on the Fine Art Views blog. Click here to read the interview.
- Michelle's painting, "Katie
and Jenni - The Daughters of Jane Seymour,"
was awarded finalist in the Ray Mar painting competition for December,
- Michelle will be teaching a painting
workshop this spring in Putney, Vermont. Limited to 14 students.
See the Workshops
page for more information.
- Michelle has several
paintings in the group exhibit "The Figure" at Brandon
Michael Fine Art gallery on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, NM. The opening
reception will be on January 1st from 5-7pm.
- Michelle's drawings
have been published in the book Strokes of Genius 2:
Light and Shadow.
drawings in the book with her paintings in the background.
Photo by Christa Meola